Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Demonitisation

RIP: INR 500 & 1000


I feel proud by announcement of PM Mr. Narendra Modi to eradicate Black Money from market stop currency of INR 500 & 1000 from tonight midnight.

Till day I heard the word Black money and surprisingly not find the currency in Black colour while purchase any thing. Tonight while watching news on CNN-IBN & Zee news DNA Report I inquired the same with my father.

He explained me how Black money generated by Builders, Politicians, Government Officials, Big businessmen. I  understand a little but if common man like us understand and know the things why till day no government took action against them.

Hope India will shine now on world economic forum and Terrorist can not make fake currency to destroy India. 

I heard latest feature of NGC (Nano GPS Chip) in new 500 & 2000 INR notes.

Good Night Now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPORARY

Hi everyone! It has been more than a year since I wrote a blog, and many things changed in this one year. I missed writing blogs soo much an...